BattleBlock Theater Wiki
All Contributors
Cadethefrogger
PyroGothNerd
U-Knighted
Thomas the Tank MLGine
• 1/28/2016

What do I edit? (IMPORTANT UPDATE!)

Hey y'all, as you can tell the wiki has been sorta inactive.

We've had our bumps getting it back on it's feet, but the thing is, we can't without you guys.

Me and Darklord have been trying our best to edit, but it's insanely difficult with so much to do. As you can see I have 471 edits (around that) and I still haven't managed to finish the characters section.

Here's the deal; I'll make a quick list on what needs to get done, you guys use the search bar to find the pages that need editing, and if they don't exist, create them yourself! Bolded ones are the most important, italic are the not so important, normal is decently important.

High Priority Projects

  • Finish basic Character pages.
  • Finish Chapter pages, this is very important!
  • Finish gamemode pages
  • Finish location pages

Low Priority Projects

  • Add in-game screenshots and more pictures to pages
  • Make pages for each prisoner, this can be dealt with by staff, do not make pages for prisoners, doing so will result in a warning. Continuing will result in a temp block.
  • Finish Weapon pages, they are full of content right now but need to be touched up.
0 10
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Cadethefrogger
PyroGothNerd
U-Knighted
Thomas the Tank MLGine
0
• 1/28/2016
Is Hatty considered finished yet?
0
• 1/28/2016
PyroGothNerd wrote:
Is Hatty considered finished yet?

Hatty has as much substance as a character as a fruit fly has intelligence, so whatever's there is plenty.

0
• 1/28/2016
Thomas the Tank MLGine wrote:
PyroGothNerd wrote:
Is Hatty considered finished yet?
Hatty has as much substance as a character as a fruit fly has intelligence, so whatever's there is plenty.

Well, you could say that about a lot of the characters.

0
• 1/28/2016
PyroGothNerd wrote:
Thomas the Tank MLGine wrote:
PyroGothNerd wrote:
Is Hatty considered finished yet?
Hatty has as much substance as a character as a fruit fly has intelligence, so whatever's there is plenty.
Well, you could say that about a lot of the characters.

I would consider Hatty done due to him being our most popular page.

I will touch it up if needed coding/grammar wise, though.

0
• 1/28/2016

Just a thought, since we're on the subject of Hatty.

We should probably keep an eye on the development of Pit People. Hatty was in the intro , after all, and revealed that the ending of Battleblock Theater was what caused the events of Pit People, so chances are other Battleblock Theater references will likely pop up as development progresses, and when the game comes out.

0
• 1/28/2016

Yeah, makes sense.

By the way you don't have to put names in italics here, it's a discussion.

I'm on wiki chat if you need me.

0
• 1/28/2016

Come to think of it, should we make a page about The Bear? It does link the two games together. Obviously most of the information right now would be what we know so far from Pit People announcements. The would include:

The Bear was an unexplained creature seen being killed by Hatty's Hat at the end of Battleblock Theater. After it's death, the narrator claimed that what was going on "made sense" without explaining.
It was not explained until Pit People was announced, and it was revealed that the bear at the end of Battleblock Theater was the same bear that had crashed into the Earth, causing the events of Pit People. Thus, the two games were revealed to be linked. Imagery from Pit People's pre-released opening cinematic showed Hatty himself destroying the bear, further providing evidence that the events of Battleblock Theater directly led to the events of Pit People.
In released game footage, the bear's paw is shown moving things around as the narrator of Pit People commands, suggesting the narrator somehow has control over the bear. It's blood is also shown to cause chaotic storms when leaking from it.
0
• 1/28/2016
PyroGothNerd wrote:
Come to think of it, should we make a page about The Bear? It does link the two games together. Obviously most of the information right now would be what we know so far from Pit People announcements. The would include:
The Bear was an unexplained creature seen being killed by Hatty's Hat at the end of Battleblock Theater. After it's death, the narrator claimed that what was going on "made sense" without explaining.
It was not explained until Pit People was announced, and it was revealed that the bear at the end of Battleblock Theater was the same bear that had crashed into the Earth, causing the events of Pit People. Thus, the two games were revealed to be linked. Imagery from Pit People's pre-released opening cinematic showed Hatty himself destroying the bear, further providing evidence that the events of Battleblock Theater directly led to the events of Pit People.
In released game footage, the bear's paw is shown moving things around as the narrator of Pit People commands, suggesting the narrator somehow has control over the bear. It's blood is also shown to cause chaotic storms when leaking from it.

According to a post before entering chapter 7, his name is Honey Hug. But yes, sounds good. You can make it to stack up those badge points.

0
• 1/28/2016

That's weird, the page isn't showing up in "recent activity"

Honey Hug

Link still works, though

0
• 3/7/2018
I would like to help.
Write a reply...