The Narrator is a mysterious fellow who is never seen throughout the game. He has weird and wacky voice lines and he helps you as you journey through the theater. Be aware, this narrator could be Tricky the clown! What a twist that would be!... Nah probably not.
The Narrator is the very posh sounding character who you never see and he guides you with... 'help'.
- Though never seen throughout the game, at the end, it appears he speaks as if he is on the ship.
- This links onto the fact the narrator is always focusing on what Hatty Hattington can see, which could lead to him being a soul in the hat
- The Narrator is often seen throughout cutscenes nearly swearing but then changing it to something like 'nonsense'. This could be a reference to the fact Will Stamper uses a large amount of profanity on Youtube and he now can't control himself.
- In the settings the volume of him is referred to as 'Quips'. "Quips" are short, witty phrases that are often humor-related.
- In the sequel to Battleblock Theater (pit people), the bear known as Honey Hug has the same voice as the narrator in BBT. While it could just be a coincidence, since the narrator of Pit People is one of the Space Bears, it could make sense for the narrator of BBT to be one of the two celestial mammals.